The Springaire futon mattress is ideal for individuals who prefer medium to firm sitting and sleeping with the more traditional mattress and sofa feel. Available in an array of kid-proof pet-proof fabric textures and colors to meet all decorating needs. From the cover to the center this is a no nonsense strong futon built to provide great comfort and last for years to come. Mattress features 13 Inch of materials compressed to loft at 10 Inch providing the necessary inside out pressure for long-term durability, resilience and comfort. Outermost layers of five inches of pre-compressed long-staple and linter garneted cotton batting. Four inches of thermo-bonded polyester batting with a perfect memory for resilience and comfort. Four-Inch high 350 coil count, 13-gauge (smaller the gauge, the heavier and better the wire) premium quality knotted (no squeak) Bonnell Innerspring. Edges are hand-wrapped to make sure that they have the same layers as the middle. Zipper closed outer covering (rather than bulky machine stitched tape) making it more attractive and comfortable. Heaviest, most durable 100% polyester outer shell (seven ounces or better per square yard); seams will not split nor will tufting holes grow. Full border box construction provides excellent tailoring. 23 nylon precision tufted cords to ensure all fill materials stay in place to avoid material shifting and lumping. Full-size measures 54 inches wide by 75 Inches long; weighs 65 pounds. Queen-size measures 60 inches by 80 inches long; weighs 70 pounds. Mattress comes rolled and vacuum packed; please allow several days for all fill material to return to full length, width and thickness. Mattress outer covering is not removable. Mattress Only, frame sold separately. Sleeping area dimensions: full-size 54″ by 75″, queen-size 60″ by 80″.
- Ideal for individuals who prefer medium to firm sitting and sleeping with the more traditional mattress and sofa feel
- Comfortable as a sofa and will provide the dreamy slumber you never thought was possible on a futon mattress
- Fits any standard full-size futon frame and bed frame; works well with all frame types including metal and wood; uses standard full-size bedding
- Built to last with only the top quality components; will not feel the frame underneath when sitting or sleeping; Made in the USA
- Mattress Only, frame sold separately