Rising Comfort Raised Airbed Set, Queen, Foam Top, (with 110-120 Volt Pump and Wireless Remote). May ship as brown or blue.Sleep comfortably all night on the Intex Queen Foam Top Rising Comfort Raised Airbed Set. The bed combines the ultra-comfort of the Intex Comfort-Top bed with the convenience of sleeping on a platform, almost two feet off of the ground. The bed inflates easily with a high-powered, built-in electric pump with tethered remote control and also features firmness control buttons. Two-in-one valves are included in case you’d rather use an external pump.
The mattress is made from a soft, flocked fabric for extra comfort and a snug fit for your sheets. It’s also waterproof with 15 gauge vinyl beams and 16 gauge sides and bottom. The dual-chamber construction of the mattress with crosshatch welds secures the top mattress to an I-Beam base for added comfort and security. It comes with a duffel bag for easy storage when not in use. The bed has a weight capacity of 600 pounds and comes in either blue or brown.
- Queen-sized raised-level airbed with foam top
- Mattress raised 22 inches off the ground; flocked fabric is waterproof
- Inflates easily with built-in, electric pump with firmness adjustment buttons
- Top mattress secured to I-beam base
- Weight capacity of 600 pounds
- Location, temperature, and humidity will affect the airbed’s firmness. Airbeds will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness when used for more than a few days as vinyl tends to relax over time.
- Measurements will vary based on customer’s inflation. Airbeds are measured from the widest point including the beams (bulges) on the side and off the tallest point from the floor including built-in pillows if applicable.