King size metal bed frame fits standard king size mattress. No box spring is needed with this solid steel black frame. 2-inch wide wooden birch support slats evenly distribute the mattress for a restful nights sleep. Engineered with three extra support legs, for added stability, this bed frame can hold up to 600-pounds. The bed frame measures 13-inches high and offers extra underbed storage space. Easy to assemble bed frame ships ups directly to your door in one box. King size steel bed frame does not require a box spring. Easy to assemble. Bed frame dimensions: 77-inches wide by 80-inches long by 13-inches high.
- Supportive king-size wood slat bed frame from Handy Living; use with memory foam or traditional mattress in place of box spring
- Steel frame with 2-inches widebirch wood slats for even weight distribution; holds up to 600 pounds
- Stable on steel legs, including extra side legs and a center support leg; 13 inches under-bed storage
- Requires home assembly; all parts are recyclable
- Measures 80 inches long by 77 inches wide by 13 inches high; limited warranty