The Brentwood 10-inch Memory Foam Mattress provides a medium-firm to medium feel. The 2.5-inch memory foam layer conforms to the shape of your body to relieve pressure points and properly align your spine so that you wake up more refreshed and without lower back pain. This is all wrapped in an all-natural bamboo fiber zipper cover that is removable and washable. All Brentwood Well-Being mattresses are made in the USA so you can rest assured knowing that your mattress is the best quality. Our memory foam is open cell, which allows air to flow through the foam to keep your mattress cool and comfortable all night long. All of our foam is also CertiPUR-US certified which means it has no prohibited phthalates, no ozone depleters, no CFCs, no mercury, no lead or heavy metals, no formaldehyde, no PBDEs, and low emission (VOCs). This mattress is shipped to you compressed and rolled making it easy to bring your new mattress into the bedroom while saving you money on shipping costs. Works perfectly with the Rest Easy Instant Fully-Assembled Box Foundation. This mattress meets federal flammability standard 16 CFR 1633. Made in USA quality and a 25-year warranty.
- 10″ thick with 2.5″ HD memory foam layer and 7.5″ therapeutic support base, Twin Size 38 x 75 x 10
- Open cell technology allows air to flow through, keeping the mattress cool and comfortable. Zipper cover is made from natural bamboo fibers and is removable and washable
- Conforms to the curves of your body for greater pressure relief and proper spinal alignment
- Reduces tossing and turning, eliminates motion transfer, and provides a great nights sleep. Naturally anti-microbial, hypoallergenic, and dust mite resistant.
- Mattress compressed and rolled for shipping — easy to carry and saves you money on shipping costs, 25-year warranty